Sailing Through Sales Using Law of Attraction In Business
By Judith A. Wentzel
So, you are working in sales... or perhaps you would like more clients or to beef up your success rate in selling more of your products and services. Using law of attraction in business can make a huge difference in your success rate actually allowing you to sail through sales and on to greater income and success. But what if you are already using law of attraction in business but not getting the results you desire?
Ask yourself the following 10 questions.
1. Are you clear about what you desire?
Do you have clearly defined goals?
3. Have you created focused, goal specific affirmations?
4. Are your affirmations in present tense?
5. Are your affirmations believable? Do they resonate with you?
6. Do you take time throughout your day to appreciate the little successes?
7. Do you have an attitude of gratitude?
8. Do you visualize your goals daily?
9. Are you taking action on subtle insights sent to through devine inspiration?
10. Have you consulted or worked with a law of attraction practitioner?
If you answer no to any of these or are in doubt as to whether or not they apply to you, you will continue having difficulty in manifesting your goals using law of attraction in business. Let me briefly explain.
1. In order to begin to attract into your business those people, situations, events, etc., you must first be totally clear as to what it is you DON'T desire. Then, and only then, can you determine what it is that you truly DO desire for your business.
2. If your business goals are not clearly defined, it will be nearly impossible to achieve the outcome you desire. I have my clients define SMART goals. These goals are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timed. Check your goals and see if they "measure up" to a SMART goal. So, are you working with SMART goals?
3. When using law of attraction in business, if your affirmations are vague or general in nature, how do you expect the results to be those you desire? By making your goals specific (using SMART goals), you will also be able to make your affirmations specific as well and enjoy greater success.
4. If your affirmations are not in the present tense, you leave yourself open for continued lack. By stating "I enjoy easily and consistently earning $5,000 or more each month" you not only state your desire in a present and positive manner but also increase your vibrations in the process - very powerful!
5. Many people fail because they shoot for the moon with their affirmations. This causes subconscious doubt which in turn creates resistance. Make your initial goals more achievable while still being a bit outside your current comfort zone.
6. When you celebrate the little successes, for example a phone call from someone asking about your products or services, you open the universal door for more, bigger and better business experiences and successes. You also increase your vibrations by viewing the caller as someone who now knows more about you and may, in turn, make a future purchase or refer others to you.
7. By being grateful for all you have, even the little things like your phone ringing, you set the stage for more to come into your life to be grateful for.
8. Visualization is powerful and I encourage visualization daily. Allow yourself to indulge in about 10 - 15 minutes of seeing yourself achieve your goals. Feel how wonderful it is. The more you visualize, the higher your vibrations and the quicker you will achieve your desires.
9. Often it is the little things that pass us by. Do you ever get a gut feeling? Has a friend or colleague mentioned a product, service or tactic? Your gut will be key to whether something if right for you and your business. By paying attention to the little suggestions, offers, etc. you may take advantage of something which you have attracted to your business that will speed up the manifestation of your goals. Your gut will tell you whether the action you are taking is inspired or fear based. Inspired actions will propel you quickly toward goal achievement.
10. Working with a certified law of attraction practitioner like myself can enable you to quickly resolve blocks and limiting beliefs, release resistance, and use the law of attraction more successfully and consistently.
Using law of attraction in business is easy when you understand the basics. Most sources preach the same techniques and tools. However, the number one reason people still fail to manifest their desires deals with the basis of the desire itself.
So ask yourself, does this desire benefit me, others or both? The answer may surprise you.
To learn how to quickly and easily transform the quality of your business, contact me now and discover Skyrocket My Business , an intensely successful means to true business manifestation and client attraction.
Back to articles
©2011 Judith A. Wentzel, CTACC, EFT-ADV. Certified Life Coach, and Advanced EFT Practitioner specializing in personal performance coaching, law of attraction & EFT who educates, liberates, & empowers clients enabling them to skyrocket their life or business. Unleash the power of coaching and shift your life from fine to FANTASTIC!
Back to Top
If you are ready to take that next step toward having the life you desire, CALL or email me NOW!
Unleash the amazing power of the Law of Attraction
and watch your life skyrocket!